Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Blondie28

Question for the ladies...

Hey ladies! So I just started the regimen one week ago after a terrible time of the month breakout. Still trying to clear up from that initial breakout but haven't gottten any new bumps since i started the regimen. i have fairly clear skin for the most part but when my TOM rolls around i breakout...usually around my jawline and chin area...anyways, my question is: Do you find that the regimen helps stop the evil TOM breakout or is it something unavoidable as it is hormonal? Let me know! THANKS!

the time of the month break out is not avoidable.. im about to finish my 2nd month, and my last period gave me a decent break out, not as bad as before i started but i definitely had some pimples pop outa no where. i'm hoping this will lessen the longer i'm on the regimen, but i'll have to wait and see! sometimes being a female sucks lol

Actually it does for me, for the most part.

Taking 1 aleve morning and night helps a ton too, i've only gotten three or four small whiteheads, but thats because i forgot to take the aleve one day.

Good luck!

I've been on The Regimen for a couple of years now, and I still tend to break out a bit around my period, but it's much less severe than it was before I was on The Regimen.

compared to before I was on the regime, I would say it definitely helps! last month I only had two little bumps and this month I have three. I'm not really complaining though, because my "TOM" breakouts used to be brutal before the regime. Just wait it out, it will start working soon!

Taking 1 aleve morning and night helps a ton too, i've only gotten three or four small whiteheads, but thats because i forgot to take the aleve one day.

Good luck!

What is the Aleve for? Do you take it every single day? Or just when you're on your period?

Good luck!

What is the Aleve for? Do you take it every single day? Or just when you're on your period?

Helps with the inflammation/zits and just over all PMS, And i try to take it one day BEFORE my period starts, and the day after it ends (But my period is only three days, taking it longer then like, a week would probably be a bad idea)

Theres a whole thread about taking aleve for PMS breakouts here somewhere.