Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am a 19 year old Male. I only have acne on my forehead. Just a few little zits. My main problem is the red spots they leave. I have recently stopped using ZapZyt Salicylic Acid in the shower because I felt like it was making my forehead more red. I am just letting water run down my face.

I am also contemplating to stop using my Cetaphil SPF 15 facial moisturizer, because when I put it on I feel greasy and it makes my red marks much more noticeable. I Do use Azelex cream at night on any active pimples, but as I said, my main problem is all of the red marks left over from zits that just refuse to go away.

Should I be okay with just using water in the shower? Also, is Cetaphil SPF 15 Lotion not recommended? I don't have very oily skin, and my face only feels dry for the first few minutes out of the shower. My face actually looks better when I dont use any products and don't use any lotion...