Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kaduh_s

Claravis- my log

Hey all,

My name is Sean and i have been spending a good deal of time on acne.org lately. My story is similar to most of you, i cannot even attempt to make a list of all the products i've tried all with no success. So i took the plunge! I'm currently on day three of 40mg a day claravis. I havent had any side effects yet. Well for the most part. I know all of you guys here can be very helpful so i thought i would start a log of my own.

So far the only thing i'm worried about is that i forgot to mention to my doctor that i broke a bone in my shoulder about 8 weeks ago. The only reason i forgot was because i thought it was completely healed. However I have been getting sharp pains in my shoulder ever since i started the drug. I know tane can affect bones so i was just wondering what i should do. It would be a shame to have to stop now right after i finally got started. i am still waiting for a reply via email from my doc.

Any advice or comments on the matter are welcome

thanks