Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
IcelandicGirl

Acutane in Iceland

Hey! :)

I just started using Acutane (it's called Decutan here in Iceland) It's the 3rd day and still no side effects..

I can already see some results, but I'm just waiting for the IB everyone's talking about :/

I don't really have severe acne, but I get these cysts and pimples, mostly on my chin, that are impossible to to anything about, so my derm put me on decutan.

I was a little bit freaked out by the side effects, but I really want to get rid of the acne, so I think it'll be worth it in the end :)

I just wanted to start a log because I've read sooo much here and it has helped me alot and I think it will help me keep track of the days, because I am veeery forgetful hehe :)

Anyways, back to work.. Later :)

hey :)

So it's day 5 I think. So far so good. My skin is less oily and I don't think I've had any new breakouts.

My eyes and face are dry though, but that's ok :)

So I was wondering about the IB. Is it less likely to come if you only have mild acne? I hardly ever get cysts anywhere but on my chin, but I have clogged pores on my forehead. (I can see that that's going away) And when does it usually come?

Hope someone can help :)