Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
daeshon

stubborn pimple near mouth

Hey, I occasionally get pimples that are under my skin around my mouth. I have been dealign with a stubborn one the last couple of days. I used a hot rag to get it to come to a head and I popped it and got the hard white puss out. It did not bleed though only clear fluid came out. It looks like it is much flatter than it originally was just red. Does that mean there is more pus stuck in there? Should I go back to the rag and try and get it to come to a head again? I have been applying neosporin to it religiously.

Sounds like your making it 10x worse. lol.

You also sound like you don't have acne, since people with acne know to never harm your skin like that. your probably a kid who gets a pimple here and there.

Put normal acne medication on it, and let it be. don't make it a longer process which you have already done.

I just threw some hydrogen peroxide on it and tried to leave it alone overnight. Now its got a small scab and is healing. The area around it is still red but not swollen which seems to be unavoidable whether I pop these type of pimples or not. As long as it doesn't feel irritated it won't bother me a ton, I just hope the redness goes down quickly. Thanks for the reply.

Guest Timehealsall

lol, you just called a pimple you had a for a "Few" days as stubborn. Give it a week to 2 weeks and it should die down....