Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SkinBeingaDouchebag

10 worst beauty trends of the past decade

* This is an edit. Mrs. Grape doesn't live here anymore.

Cya, the Org.

Edited by Mrs. Grape

I lol'd at #9 - not only am I familiar, I actually did this in the 90's. They have the technique slightly askew though. What you do (do NOT do!!) is outline your lips with navy blue eyeliner then fill with cotton candy to mauve pink lipstick. You never blend the line fully, it looks beyond odd, I cannot explain its purpose :lol:

Ugh.. I think shaved and drawn-on eyebrows are the worst! It looks só weird and fake, I really don't understand why you would shave your eyebrow just to replace it with a thin creepy line.

I rather liked when the whole black nail polish deal became a non-goth thing. I still think it looks nice as long as you use another color design on it as well. The black lipstick,however,is very icky.

As someone with tattooed on eyebrows,they're not that bad. Some people have to pencil in their brows. As long as they're not thin and you know how to blend and soften the look,it's unfair to say it's a terrible look. People with tricholtillomania,alopecia,and cancer have to do it sometimes...

Hair extensions...not so bad. There are some nice,natural looking ones available. Some people can't grow their hair long,and hair is very important to women.

Everything else I can agree with. I personally love milky white skin.It looks healthier! Taylor Swift rocks the pale look,and she's very pretty. Snookie is prime example of what every woman needs to avoid.Dark lipliner makes people look like mimes.

Ugh.. I think shaved and drawn-on eyebrows are the worst! It looks só weird and fake, I really don't understand why you would shave your eyebrow just to replace it with a thin creepy line.

I've seen people where it literally looks like they shaved it off and drew 1 pen line above their eye to replace it. I try not to stare.

#9 is meant for cholas LOL

Oh I see. :lol:

I almost wanted Amy Winehouse's bouffant pouf to be included....that thing was MASSIVE

she was talented, tho

I bet she hides her liquor in there. she's a great artist, too bad she's coked out most of the time.

#9 is meant for cholas LOL

Oh I see. :lol:

I almost wanted Amy Winehouse's bouffant pouf to be included....that thing was MASSIVE

she was talented, tho

I bet she hides her liquor in there. she's a great artist, too bad she's coked out most of the time.

I think missing children are inside that shit fest on her head. lol