Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Okay so I am just wondering if there is any way to get ride of acne rosacea or atleast calm it down. I was using really harsh perscription creams on my face about 5 months ago and I think that they just killed my skin because now my dermatologist said I have acne rosacea :(

Its small red bumps/some white heads around my mouth and on my chin :( I have been washing my face with spectro jel because its the most gentle cleanser I have and it doesnt irritate it. I sometimes put on this dermamed gel that has all natural ingredients in it which sometimes reduces inflamation and bumps. I use to put hydrocortisone on it (like 2 weeks ago) but I put it on too much and so I stopped because I dont want to thin my skin.

So basically I am trying everything I can here and its really fustrating because I have no idea what is causing it and why the hell it wont go away! I have an appointment with my dermatologist in about 2 weeks, but im just wondering if theres anything I can do to calm it down or reduce it just for now so it doesnt look so horrible :'(

please help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by laura6