Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Liquid_Ocelot

Dermaroller vs. Derma Stamp

Why does it have to be one or the other..it is possible that the combination of both may be optimal.

Well i've used the dermaroller a few times and while I like it i'm always uncertain how deep the needles are going. A derma stamp seems a lot easier to use. What was your experience like with them?

I have used both and I without a doubt prefer the stamp. if you have a lot of scarring it can be more time consuming but it lets you obliterate each scar. The pain is sooooo much less with the stamp as well. I have used both a 2.0mm stamp and roller. The roller feels like I am tilling my face. The stamp tickles compared to the roller.

Hi Liquid and Healing

Can you recommend where you order your dermastamp from???

I am looking for a high quality dermastamp

seems easier to find good quality dermarollers, as many ppl use them, but not so much dermastamp

P<S. i much prefer dermastamp.

Hi Liquid and Healing

Can you recommend where you order your dermastamp from???

I am looking for a high quality dermastamp

seems easier to find good quality dermarollers, as many ppl use them, but not so much dermastamp

P<S. i much prefer dermastamp.

I buy mine from jglobalsales. I've tried a few others but the purple one they sell has been the best for me, and I use the smaller yellow stamp to target specific scars. I really DON'T recommend the very expensive adjustable stamp by Scientia, the needles are way too thick and may cause additional damage.

Just stamp the scars. I do it directly and all around it. I just stamp it till I think I have obliterated it. You need a topical as well. I got my stamps off ebay. I think its from jglobalsales. I have the 2.0mm and 0.5mm stamps. They seem fine to me.

Just stamp the scars. I do it directly and all around it. I just stamp it till I think I have obliterated it. You need a topical as well. I got my stamps off ebay. I think its from jglobalsales. I have the 2.0mm and 0.5mm stamps. They seem fine to me.

Thanks.

I have used both and I without a doubt prefer the stamp. if you have a lot of scarring it can be more time consuming but it lets you obliterate each scar. The pain is sooooo much less with the stamp as well. I have used both a 2.0mm stamp and roller. The roller feels like I am tilling my face. The stamp tickles compared to the roller.

HEALING 2.0

can you recommend a good quality dermastamp please?

HEALING 2.0

can you recommend a good quality dermastamp please?

i only want a dermastamp of 1.0mm not highe