Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr President

Do smaller wounds heal faster than larger ones

Hey all,

my question is as above.

whenever we are fixing scars, would a smaller wound heal faster than a larger wound, of the same depth. all other things being equal.

Edited by gimme gimme gimme

yes im sure they heal faster thats why downtime for fractional lasers is less than the regular co2..the questions i have are: Does moisturizing the wound really help it heal faster and better? and does the skin heal slower after the use of the drug accutane? i really want to know the science behind these two questions and if theres a scientific paper on these topics i would love to read it

Edited by Steve man

yes im sure they heal faster thats why downtime for fractional lasers is less than the regular co2..the questions i have are: Does moisturizing the wound really help it heal faster and better? and does the skin heal slower after the use of the drug accutane? i really want to know the science behind these two questions and if theres a scientific paper on these topics i would love to read it

i can only comment based on my own experience and ive found moist wounds (not necessarilly moisturised) heal a lot better.

Edited by gimme gimme gimme