Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
klkamazing

Help/Advice! I'm Graduating...

Hey to everyone here. I just joined this site recently. I've been suffering from facial acne since 9th grade. I am now a senior in High School. Around my Sophomore year I started getting body acne. I tried many things, including going to a doctor who prescribed me things that didn't work at all. Since then, I use Mary Kay on my face and it's pretty much completely clear if I continue to wash it every day and night. I also got on birth control which has also helped and on top of that an antibiotic. But I have tons of scars on my chest, shoulders, and back. It's hard to be in dress code at school without showing my chest acne/scars :( ..so embarrassing. Anyways, at the end of this year I am graduating. Our gowns cut kind of low and we are supposed to dress formal underneath. Does anyone know how I can clear up my scars and acne, or anywhere that even sells formal wear that covers your shoulders, chest, and back? Because I sure don't.. :(

Thanks for reading