• Rice Milk
    • Almond Milk
    • Soy Milk
    • Oat Milk
    • Hemp Milk
    • Hazelnut Milk
    • Coconut Milk
    • Other

I'm trying almond milk right now,and it's not so bad. Rice milk was horrid.I stopped soy milk because of Alzheimer's risk rumors.

I'm still on the prowl for something better,though. I want something for my cereal!

If you find there's a difference in brand for the same type of alternative,do tell your experience.

I drink Unsweetened Original Almond Breeze.

I like soy milk, but the health risks aren't worth it. I hate coconut milk. The texture makes me gag and the flavor is just...bleh.

I drink almond milk too, because it's not soy (blechh) and it tastes decent. It's also cheaper, which is way important for me, and it's easy to find. I don't eat grains, so oat or rice milk would be a no for me. I might look into coconut milk, but I can't seem to find it where I live, and if I do, it's probably going to be expensive.

I like almond milk but only if it is sweetened. Coconut milk has great texture, get the low fat version though if you're drinking a lot. I add it into my smoothies on occasion I don't use yogurt. Also I can't give up goat milk, it tastes great and is much lower in lactose.

I drink soy milk. It's the only one I like and I LOVE IT. I doubt I drink enough of it to hurt me too much in the long run.

The most tasty is almond milk in my opinion. Most healthy though is coconut milk by far, so much good stuff in coconuts its really amazing.

Hemp milk! It's insanely good for you but not as widely known - research all the health benefits of hemp. Also, i used to try not to buy it too often because it's really expensive at health food stores but a couple of the Trader Joes in my area just started carrying it so it's half the price :)

Yepp I've also heard that hemp milk is very healthy, due to the fact that looking into the molecular structure of the hemp milk, it's actually much more similar to the one you got(get) from your mama when you were a baby, than for example cow milk.

I came a cross this article, http://www.news.harvard.edu/gazette/2006/12.07/11-dairy.html, not really pointing to anything - but its about milk =)

anyway whats important if u want to drink cow milk or goat milk or hemp milk or anything from the animals, its important to drink it unpasteruized, which is extremelymore healthier.

Also if u want to make milk from f.ex nuts like almonds, its very easy to make it yourself - just search on the net

Almond milk is actually cheaper to purchase ready-made in the states. It takes a lot of almonds.

I do tend to eat fruit loops and other sugary,wonderful cereals on occasion (which don't affect my acne for some reason)...but they taste horrid with almond milk. I tried eating strawberry frosted wheaties the other day and I almost gagged.

Yepp I've also heard that hemp milk is very healthy, due to the fact that looking into the molecular structure of the hemp milk, it's actually much more similar to the one you got(get) from your mama when you were a baby, than for example cow milk.

I came a cross this article, http://www.news.harvard.edu/gazette/2006/12.07/11-dairy.html, not really pointing to anything - but its about milk =)

anyway whats important if u want to drink cow milk or goat milk or hemp milk or anything from the animals, its important to drink it unpasteruized, which is extremelymore healthier.

Also if u want to make milk from f.ex nuts like almonds, its very easy to make it yourself - just search on the net

It may have been a typo but i just want to make sure people reading this know that hemp milk does not come from animals, so you dont need to look for it 'unpasteurized'. It's a plant (a variation of cannibis that does not contain levels of THC that get you high like Marijuana) and research indicates that the omegas in Hemp is in perfect balance for the human body, more so than anything else (flax seed, fish oil, etc).

You can also make it yourself by purchasing hemp seeds online; however no matter what it is going to be more expensive because its illegal to grow in the states and therefore has to be imported (not going to go into the absurdity of how it became illegal)