Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Justwater

Clean shave or stubble?

Stubble is terrible! Sure,the hotties in movies may look good with them,but have you ever tried to make out with a guy that had stubble? It's like needles stabbing you!

Clean shaven please.

Despite the occasional prick of a hair, I prefer stubble. It all really depends on what looks good on you though. Some guys just don't look good with facial hair and some don't look good without.

I just feel like some facial hair covers up my acne a little bit, idk. I have a date this weekend and am trying to figure out if I should shave or not.

Are you planning a little smoochie smoochie with her?Then clean shaven. I'd take acne over being stabbed in the face by sharp newly grown hairs any day.

If you're super self conscious then go ahead and grow it out.I know I'd get paranoid if people are looking at the wrong thing on my face.I wear foundation,so I'd be a hypocrite to say otherwise.. A lot of guys look like pedophiles with mustache stubble,though.Beware.

depends, stubble can look hot on some guys :drool:

but kissing a clean shaved skin makes the lips feel fuller i think :drool:

whatever makes you feel confident.... if you think you look better with a stubble because it hides your acne then go for it, personality is really important in a first date and if you don't feel good with yourself you might not do so well :P

good luck

i agree that you should do whatever makes you feel more confident. i used to be all about clean shaven guys bc it is a little distracting when you're making out, and hairs are rubbing up against your face. but some guys look REALLY good with facial hair. like extremely good. i think it adds to that sexy, mature, sexy look. lol -- just ask her! then you can decide if u like her enuf to make the change.

Edited by indayden_den

On some guys I find it incredibly sexy... to look at. I hate when my boyfriend doesn't shave because when I kiss him it feels like I've just faceplanted into a cactus plantation. And don't even get me started on beards! Ew. :sick: