Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

HI EVERYONE!

MY STORY :boohoo: : I'M 25 YRS OLD NOW AND A COUPLE YEARS AGO BROKE OUT IN REALLY BAD CYSTIC ACNE UNDER MY CHIN, ON MY NECK AND JAW LINE (AT LEAST 8 LARGE RED SORE BUMPS AT A TIME). I'VE ALWAYS HAD ACNE, BUT THIS WAS THE WORSE CASE BY FAR!! I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO SO I SCRUBBED AND SCRUBBED AND WASHED MY FACE ABOUT 3 OR 4 TIME A DAY (THE 2 WORSE THINGS I COULD EVER DO!). IT GOT WORSE.

WHAT I DO NOW: GENTLY WASH FACE W/ WARM WATER & PROACTIVE (CLEANSER ONLY. FOR SOME REASON THE TONER AND LOTION ARE NOT GOOD ON MY SKIN SO I ORDER 3 CLEANSER EVERY COUPLE MONTHS) AFTER I WASH MY FACE I LEAVE IT WET W/ WARM WATER AND USE 1 DROP OF JOJOBA OIL AND RUB IT IN UNTIL MY SKIN ABSORBS IT. THAT'S IT!! :clap:

YOU WOULD NEED: PROACTIVE (CLEANSER ONLY)

JOJOBA OILS ( I USE 'DESSERT ESSENCE)

TEA TREE OIL FOR SPOT TREATMENT AT NIGHT (I USE DESSERT ESSENCE)

*****JOJOBA OIL IS AWESOME BECAUSE I HAVE VERY OILY SKIN, ESPECIALLY IN MY T-ZONE AND THE JOJOBA OIL BALANCES THAT OUT A LOT! THAT'S IT! AND MY SKIN IS HEALING BEAUTIFULLY. THE JOJOBA OIL SHOULD BE ODORLESS. I HAD A BAD SITUATION WHERE I GOT SOME THAT WAS SITTING IN THE HEAT FOREVER I GUESS AND JUST SMELLED BAD AND MADE MY SKIN SMELL BAD AND BREAK OUT. I DO HAVE ONE BIG CYST ON MY NECK RIGHT NOW AND HAVE BEEN USING TEA TREE OIL BEFORE BED AS SPOT TREATMENT ONLY FOR ABOUT 2 DAYS. THE CYST HAS GONE DOWN VERY MUCH AND IS DRYING OUT, ALONG WITH THE OTHER REALLY SMALL PIMPLES ON MY FACE AND NECK.

This is not a "Topical retinoids (Retin-A, Differin, Tazorac, etc.) logs" so it is moved to over the counter acne medications.