Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rgr555

Pimples from oil trail...

Hi guys. I have been using Regimen and Max Clarity and have cleared my face up tremendously. However, right now it seems I am getting pimples from the oil (and other stuff?) streaming down my face from my Forehead to my Mouth (down the sides of my nose). I am getting pimples in a line around my mouth.

Example: Oil trail and where pimples are in a line. (Disclaimer: NOT MY PICTURE)

post-130231-1287969837_thumb.jpg

I have oily skin and I suspect I am getting pimples near my mouth because that is where the oil eventually settles. However, I don't really see any extra oil on my face during the day. Whatever is causing this breakout seems to be traveling beneath the skin surface? Is this possible?

Can anyone give advice on how to clear this problem up? I am focusing benzyl peroxide more in that area but pimples still arise.

Any advice for me, thank you.

Edited by rgr555

Guest Timehealsall

i noticed im getting zits on my forehead, but maybe cuz i have long hair? Its weird though cuz i always comb my hair upwards, so its not on my face (it is only on my face when im sleeping).

i think i am going to get a haircut this week.

Hi guys. I have been using Regimen and Max Clarity and have cleared my face up tremendously. However, right now it seems I am getting pimples from the oil (and other stuff?) streaming down my face from my Forehead to my Mouth (down the sides of my nose). I am getting pimples in a line around my mouth.

Example: Oil trail and where pimples are in a line. (Disclaimer: NOT MY PICTURE)

I have oily skin and I suspect I am getting pimples near my mouth because that is where the oil eventually settles. However, I don't really see any extra oil on my face during the day. Whatever is causing this breakout seems to be traveling beneath the skin surface? Is this possible?

Can anyone give advice on how to clear this problem up? I am focusing benzyl peroxide more in that area but pimples still arise.

Keep on with the Regimen. Some people are really oily in the section you've pinpointed. You happen to be and thus that's one area where you have acne problems. It's not about the oil settling there, it's simply where you have more produced, most likely.

Keep on with the Regimen. Some people are really oily in the section you've pinpointed. You happen to be and thus that's one area where you have acne problems. It's not about the oil settling there, it's simply where you have more produced, most likely.

but the pattern of the acne is strong evidence its the oil running down from my nose.....is there something else i can do other than putting more BP around my mouth area?