Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Woodson

Dr. Brock Ridenour

Hi,

It seems like everyone is going to Dr. Y and I wanted to go to him too but he is just a little expensive for me, plus he is kind of far also. I find another doctor called Dr. Ridenour in St. Louis MO. I know Stefany had hers done by him and she highly recommends him. I wonder if anyone elso on the Board had any procedures done by Dr. Ridenour? Any input would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Woodson

Hi OursFan,

Thanks OursFan, you're so great! I have actually done a search on him already but I was just wondering if anyone else had any procedure done by him. Not sure if he is as good as Dr. Y. I'm still debating. Any suggestion?

Woodson

Well I would love to see Dr Y and since I live in New Orleans it makes it that much easier. But it seems Dr. Ridenour will do both cheeks for 500 or the entire face for 1000 compared to Dr Y 4500 for a full face! The price diffrence is incredible and I would love to hear and or see pics of people that he has treated.

Please anyone if you have experience with Dr. Ridenour and his results with dermabrasion please post

I have called to Dr. Ridenour office today and Heather (his assistant) was very nice. She told me the doctor charges $500 for both cheeks--very reasonable for me and I can get a few times done if I needed to, $2500 for full face. Also, he does TCA and each session costs $250--Stefany went to him and did 5 times Cross. I know Dr. Y only does the dermabasion but Dr. Ridenour does both so if I went to see him it would be another option for me.

Woodson

Well that pricing seems a little odd. Why would 2 cheeks cost 500 (the majority of your face) but the full face treatment is 2000 dollars more. I was going by the pricing I found under the search on the forum. Lucky for me my scars are only on my cheeks and not the rest of my face. Have you seend and pictures of patients that he has done?

I don't know why he prices that way but I guess it's definitely good for us--I have my scars mainly on my cheeks also. Stefany from this board has gone to him a few times and she highly recommends him, but I'm still waiting some more response from this board. Well, since he is only 3 hrs drive from me, I'm planning to see him at the beginning of next month anyway so that he can look at my face and see what procedure is better for me.