Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey guys,

I haven't been on these boards for a year or two because I've been clear enough for me not to care. I still have blackheads and usually 1 or 2 little whiteheads but it doesn't bother me too much. However, in the last week, I've had my worst breakout in years. I have two big cystic zits, when I hadn't had any in a really really long time. Why is this happening? I've got some theories but I need your advice/help.

- Food allergy? Can't think of anything way out of the ordinary that I ate but I'm really hoping this is it.

-Cold weather? My skin is generally much worse in the winter. This is a problem I have been unable to solve to this day. I've tried a million different moisturizers and finally found one that seemed to work (ceravee). But since I started using it again around a week ago, my skin has gotten much worse (it's worth noting that i used it last winter and had no problems like this--in fact it helped things a lot)

-Stress? This seems like the least likely scenario cause, although I have been stressed lately, it's not as bad as it's been and this kind of breakout never happened.

Help me out. Please.

Thanks