Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Clear

Carley's Clear and Smooth kicks ass

I ordered this stuff from no-acne.com and thought it would be like all the other BP cleansers out there: harsh and drying. However, after about 1 week, it has cleared up all of my acne and is very moisturizing and soothing when combined with the soap. I only have to use it once a day, and boy am I glad that I don't have to put so much shit on my face every day. I don't even use a moisturizer, the cleanser leaves my skin feeling smooth and somewhat dry, although thats good considering I don't have an oily face anymore. I strongly urge those of you having trouble with your acne to try this. This is the first time in 4 years that I have had a completely clear face. It feels great.

This stuff is really good but doesn't work for all kinds of zits. If you have whiteheads and blackheads, it's a very quick and effective solution. But cysts and blemishes can't be treated with it.

Speaking about my case - it works greatly on my forehead but causes a lot of irritation when I use on my cheeks.

i dont believe him..he only has 1 post..it must be to try to get ppl to buy this stuff

I really like Carley's acne scrub. Liquid benzoyl peroxide makes so much more sense than a BP cream. At least for me. I've never been able to tolerate the BP creams. They turn my skin red like a sun burn. But Carley's doesn't do that. And for a time, Carley's was all I used. By itself it was enough to wipe out most of my acne. I had moderate acne, though, not cystic. I now use the demodexsolutions.com products as I find they're better, but I still use Carley's on occasion if I ever find myself with more than a few pimples on my face (which is rare nowadays). I now recommend to people that they should first try Carley's for a minimum of 3 months, using it *exactly* as the directions say to use it (only once per day, max 2 minute exposure - no more than that, and no other products on your face except maybe for a moisturizer in the day time). If you don't do it exactly the way they direct, you will have worse results. It's weird how that is, but I found it to be true. If Carley's doesn't give them satisfactory results after 3 months (preferably wait for 5 months), then I recommend people try the demodexsolutions.com products. The reason I say that is because Carley's is good enough for most people I think, and it's cheap. Whereas the demodexsolutions.com products are better, but they cost a whole lot more.

My 2 cents.

Steve

Austin, Texas USA

Yea Carley's is a very well known product to treat acne. I tried it once and it was clearing me up but than I began to get those very small bumps EVERYWHERE!! I kept on going but not luck getting rid of them sad.gif .. I still have the bottle... maybe I should it for my back.

does it really work? since its a scrub with microbeads, will it cause scarring? please someone help me, I'm getting desperate for a solution to my acne...

Yea Carley's is a very well known product to treat acne.  I tried it once and it was clearing me up but than I began to get those very small bumps EVERYWHERE!!  I kept on going but not luck getting rid of them  sad.gif .. I still have the bottle... maybe I should it for my back.

does it really work? since its a scrub with microbeads, will it cause scarring? please someone help me, I'm getting desperate for a solution to my acne...

Why should it take 3-5 months to work? wheres the science behind this? , it's not a pill therefore it should be working right from the first time u use it. 5 months is a crazy period of time, even the slowest acne meds work in 1-2 months.

Just wanna add something on the back of the bottle it clearly states "These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA", "This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease" Now Im not really sure if Acne is a disease hmmmm. It doesn't give you much faith in the product tho now does it?

Why should it take 3-5 months to work? wheres the science behind this? , it's not a pill therefore it should be working right from the first time u use it. 5 months is a crazy period of time, even the slowest acne meds work in 1-2 months.

Just wanna add something on the back of the bottle it clearly states "These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA", "This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease" Now Im not really sure if Acne is a disease hmmmm. It doesn't give you much faith in the product tho now does it?

I ordered this stuff from no-acne.com and thought it would be like all the other BP cleansers out there: harsh and drying. However, after about 1 week, it has cleared up all of my acne and is very moisturizing and soothing when combined with the soap. I only have to use it once a day, and boy am I glad that I don't have to put so much shit on my face every day. I don't even use a moisturizer, the cleanser leaves my skin feeling smooth and somewhat dry, although thats good considering I don't have an oily face anymore. I strongly urge those of you having trouble with your acne to try this. This is the first time in 4 years that I have had a completely clear face. It feels great.

Ordered my second bottle today. This, with the soap bar, and oxytetracycline are doing pretty well for me at the moment. smile.gif