Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
positively_negative

Harderst part of having scars and acne is your friend telling you

"Hey Honga you need to look at yourself in the mirror!" my friend posted that on my facebook wall of all the people who will say it was my friend and it was clearly not a joke.

now my confidence is totally empty. I dunno if i want to see him or i still consider him as a friend

Wow, im sorry that happened...i would have wanted to curl up and die if it were me. Obviously they arent REALLY your friend if they posted that on your wall! Just delete it and confront them about it and tell them how it made you feel. Keep your head up! :)

fuck that guy. somebody who would display such disregard for your feelings like so is not your friend at all. some people only feel good about themselves when they put others down... i would cut ties with this 'friend' asap.

Guest fugleee_dumbBUNNY

wooow thats just wow :confused: a friend rly? maybe somebody hacked up his account or something? i mean r u sure it was ur friend? wtf..

anyways if that would maybe feel u slightly better, then i live in same apartment with a bitch who used to bully me almost every single day (1 of reasons why i become socially isolated, 0 confidence & other shit) from as small as 14, now i have shaken up a bit and i actually finally fight back and can be really bad and pain in their ass myself sometimes, but no matter what superargument i might think off to fight back or win, i feel like i automatically lose whenever bitch uses this 1: just look in a mirror!

its just instant win for a bitch :sleep:

also once they was staring at me openly like examining every move i make (because damn such a betch) and when i couldnt bare i shout: whachya staring at? and them like: *as if meh* im not staring at u, theres nothing to see anyways, only acne..well i was killed pretty much at that moment :sleep:

i just wish i could be superpretty! and then i could be all arogant, stuck up and bitchy to them, with the same time being veeery prettyy (omg that would just give me soo much power to fight back to like anything its just wow how much plain pretty looks could do, it would be just bomb), and then theyd be soo envious and shut up, omg bahahah that day gonna come and im gonna be super evil and superpretty, so they can crawl up and feel insecure and pathetic in front of my awasomness and evilness! revenge would be soo sweeet!!! :badgrin:

anyways..but to put such comment in ur public profile? thats just wow..wtf is wrong with that bastard? what exactly was his problem? :blink:

also u could maybe write him back like: well at least i dont have herpes on my brain (<-not too witty i know lol, but maybe u can think of something wittier or insulting, just dont leave it be, and post in on his facebook as well, so that ppl can see what jerk he is, although 90% of ppl are jerks themselves and probably wouldnt care anyways so idk :dry: )

"Hey Honga you need to look at yourself in the mirror!" my friend posted that on my facebook wall of all the people who will say it was my friend and it was clearly not a joke.

now my confidence is totally empty. I dunno if i want to see him or i still consider him as a friend

That's horrible. Obviously this "friend" has their own self-esteem issues and was using the comment to make themself better. I would just delete it and if your up to it confront the friend on how it made you feel.