Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Its been a week full of breaking out and I cant begin to tell you how hard this is on me. Im got about 4 cyst on my chin 2 on forehead my face is like crap! in hurts i never had it this bad. I was begining to think i was clear, my face was looking amazing then this breakout came out of no where and really fucked me up. I dont know if i can fight this my face hurts i cant look at the mirror it never looked this bad. i just wanna go to sleep and lay in my bad for the next couple weeks.

God Please help me, what did i do to you sad.gif

There are quite alot of solutions..

1.If you're using a "regimen" or anything for it,stop using it.

2. "just wanna go to sleep and lay in my bad for the next couple weeks."That is a good idea also if combined with 1 it should be really good.

i can totally relate to this cos there are many times when i thought my face's pretty clear then came another breakout. Then i got very down whenever such scenarios happened. Juz dun think too much about it and let it pass. It will be gone in a week or so, so juz relax and in 2 weeks time u will b back to being almost cleared again.

smile.gif

John I know exactly exactly how you feel right now. My face just exploded with cysts and shit all over it and I had to go through about 3/4 months of high school like that. I never ever wanted to go out and couldn't concentrate on school because my skin just bothered me so damn much. I suggest getting rest and it sounds like this is just a freak breakout and your skin should return to normal soon. If it doesn't then you may have to try other means to get clear. I think the regimen would most likely make your skin clear once again.

I'm going through the exact same thing. I'm on my second month of accutane and my face has yet to see any clarity. The acne I had when I started the 'tane has tripled (at least), and I can't help but start losing faith.

etd guess u forgot me u always do and ask me the same questions

im on my 41st day

1st month i had 40mg was clearing up beautifully

2nd month 40mg 1 day/ 80mg another

No i remember you told me that your face as almost completely clear. I remember that becuase you told Yupp that your face was almost clear and he wasn't going to fuck it up. Don't worry dude I am on my 5th month and I am definitely not clear. I hope I get clear by the end of my treatment and since your acne wasn't as severe as mine to begin with then I am guessing you should definitely be end by theh end of your treament. Talk to me online if you want to.