Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Timehealsall

bp + hard nose?

Guest Timehealsall

Guys i have been applying BP to my nose and i noticed that lately, the bridge of my nose feels hard and rough when you touch it. Could this maybe be some flakiness that has not been dislodged yet? It looks weird awkward and feels rough (my nose felt smooth before this).

I had some zits in that area so i applied Bp there and now the zits have gone, but the bridge of my nose is rough..

if you're not asking questions directly applying to the acne.org regimen, please do not post in the section.

are you applying moisturizer to your nose?

I know exactly what you mean! I don't know if you've used aha recently, but when I used it the bridge of my nose (a little on the sides but mostly just the bridge) was super rough and red and flaky. I stopped aha permanently and I stopped putting bp on the bridge of my nose for about a week and now 2 weeks since the aha incident it's smooth again.

since i started using BP on my nose its got kinda rough too.

at first i thought i was coming out with a mass of blackheads... but seems to just be kinda bumpy, nothing more...

Guest Timehealsall

ive tried the jojoba exfoliation method and it got rid of some flakes, but some areas are still rough and bumpy.

Yes ive tried the moisturizer (Dans moistruizer) and it breaks me out on my nose (but not anywhere else, how strange)