Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok so i have gotten rid of most of my existing acne.(still the occasional pimples) but i have soo many red marks on my face that it looks like i still have acne. anyway i have some products for treating red marks and i was wondering if anyone with some experience could make me a regimen out of these products or reccomend adding some products to my list (hopefully not too expensive) that i could use

1. ACV

2. Ambi Fade cream for normal skin

3. Vitamin e pure oil

4. Zinc oxide ointment

5. Clean and Clear daily pore cleanser

6. Clinique 3 step acne solutions

Then i also have some bp products but i was going to try and stop using them as i have heard that they worsen red marks. ok thank you for responding:)

o last thing, i take doxycycline every day and a teen multivitamin with zinc but it contains no iodine which ive heard is bad

I've tried Vitamin E oil and Emu Oil. Both worked, but Vitamin E took a lot longer. Emu Oil can fade red marks in a matter of days.

thank you for your reply, i have heard sooo many good things about emu oil but i've basically blown all my cash, im going to keep using vitamin e oil for at least another month and if i dont get the results i want then i will buy some emu oil. Thanks again:) God Bless

Guest frogskinshoelace

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!

Are you from around Philly? If so I could refer you to a great laser doctor that has helped my marks tons.

haha i dont have the money to pay for a laser treatment at the moment(dont think i will anytime soon so i am just going to have to tough it out for a while) but naa im not from philly, parents lived there and i have just grown up loving the place and the team. thanks:)