Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mboona

acne appearing in places never appeared before?

anyone ever experience something like this:

my cheeks were clear from acne ever since i started having problems with my t zone over 5 years ago. then suddenly two months ago i started to develop acne on the right side of my face even though my regime relatively stayed the same. I reintroduced a cleanser with exfoliating ingridients that helped with the dryness but im still breaking out like never before.

is it normal as a male to randomly develop moderate acne in the form of deep cysts and papules? it isnt an over night thing, its more like random one or two pimples every week, but after 2 months, it's looking pretty bad. the left side is very clear and im doing the same thing. How does one go from a place with no acne for years and years to sudden eruption with no real changes ???

I'm going to the derm. today to seek his advice, and will probably have to start using differin on it even though i hate to (i have to use it on my chin or else it'll break out).

with no real changes ???

Sure there's been no irritation there?

yes!! including not sleeping on it, talking on the cell phone, touching it. etc.

No changes. no new stress. When i first started breaking out I thought it was just my skin reacting from my trip to asia where i had perfect skin for a month. when i came back, had great skin for 3 weeks then BAM, some cysts... I didnt think much of it, then more smaller papules every week until now which is a big mess.

yes!! including not sleeping on it, talking on the cell phone, touching it. etc.

No changes. no new stress.

Weird :eh: What did the derm say?

No changes. no new stress.

Weird :eh: What did the derm say?

nothing, the derm is a complete waste of my time. he just said "hormones" "stress" and suggested I start using differin on my trouble side. and he prescribed some antibiotics. oh well guess it was jsut my "time" to break out on my cheeks after years without any problem...

he just said "hormones" "stress"

Ah god that sucks, thanks for the help :lol: Hopefully the antibiotics will work :pray: