Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anyone know of any 8-10% Glycolic Acid products?? Im trying to incorporate this into my blotchas reg and when i went to buy some I couldnt find anything anywhere...So if u know the name of any glycolic acid products that i can buy over the counter I would appreciate the help.

I have been considering buying a glycolic fash wash in a 12 percent concentration from MD Forte. This brand is suppost to be very gentle. I think they make glycolic lotions as well.

I read some reviews by customers on Skinstore.com, and everyone had positive remarks.

md solutions is a glycolic acid line. they have everything. I used it but became frustrated with it after 2 months....I don't think I gave it enough time. You can get it though the bare escentuals stores or online or through qvc. the lotions run 52 dollars or more and the washes can be 30 I believe...I'm not 100% on that.

Neostrata has tons of glycolic products.. wash.. toner.. and moisturizer.. ranging from 4-10% u can get neostrata products at.. the real canadian superstore..Shoppers Drug mart.. and LOndondrugs

i use neostrata smoothing lotion. i think its 8 or 10% glycolic acid, im not sure.

i find it helps keep my skin clear and get rid of clogged pores etc.

its a great product i reckon but the only negative being its soo damn expensive!

^^ yeah thats the one i use too.. its 8% . yeah its pretty awesome stuff.. and hella expensive too.. mine was like 30 bucks canadian. but its worth it.. so who cares biggrin.gif

dammmnnnnn this stuff sounds expensive, but thank you all soo much...it seems like its worth it so far. thanks a bunch