Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ihatescarss

dermarolling hyperpigmentation

Posted

has anyone w dark skin type used the dermarolling and got hyperpigmentation? or the discoloration problems?

im talking about rolling with the 1.5mm+ needles

Posted
has anyone w dark skin type used the dermarolling and got hyperpigmentation? or the discoloration problems?

I never heard of anything like this... did you get any hyperpigmentation yourself?

Posted

one board member claimed he got hyperpigmented, i have not yet start but am apprehensive...

Posted

I never heard of anything like this... did you get any hyperpigmentation yourself?

btw, are you fair skinned? did you see any improvement from derma rolling?

Posted

i have got 2 derma-rollers, LEDs, terproline, tons of supplements, all the serums and creams that i might need, but I've got 2 fucking cysts that just don't want to heal... so I can't start rolling without getting rid of them, cuz I just don't want to compromise the natural healing. Yeah and I'm fair skinned.

Posted (edited)

i have got 2 derma-rollers, LEDs, terproline, tons of supplements, all the serums and creams that i might need, but I've got 2 fucking cysts that just don't want to heal... so I can't start rolling without getting rid of them, cuz I just don't want to compromise the natural healing. Yeah and I'm fair skinned.

so you got the equipments, just haven't roll yet? why not just avoid the cysts and roll the healthy skin only? and by healthy skin i mean scarred skin haha

Edited by ihatescarss

Posted

so you got the equipments, just haven't roll yet? why not just avoid the cysts and roll the healthy skin only? and by healthy skin i mean scarred skin haha

right lol, but the problem is that the scars I want to treat are somewhat near to those cists and I'm afraid that there is no way of treating the scars without disturbing the cysts.

Thank you very much, fucking acne!!!

Posted

right lol, but the problem is that the scars I want to treat are somewhat near to those cists and I'm afraid that there is no way of treating the scars without disturbing the cysts.

Thank you very much, fucking acne!!!

perhaps you should look into needling individual scars