Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kamran

change of dkr for me?

been on dkr for 5 months now and its done great even though im breaking out a little because of me slcackin of a littlle.

anyway ive got uni and have got to wake up early morningS and it takes ages for the bp to try, i mean it was great in summer holidays as i had all the time but now i really dont. i dont mind doing it on a night.

anyways i was thinking of maybe using duac in morning and dans bp at night that way itll dry quicker its a stronger bp and i wont use much just pea size as recommended??????????????

pls help i am really in confusion , i just want it to be easier for myself but also want to know what you guys think?

i really dont want to break out now even 1 or 2 pimple freaks me out even though i know it shouldnt and id rather a few than a full face like i had before.

opinions anyone?

have you tried putting the BP on and then sitting in front of a fan? that's what i used to do during my school in the mornings. my face was dry enough for moisturizer in five minutes, sometimes less.

wel thing is im from uk and dont have a fan wel we dont need it lol. anyhow ive tried fan my face by making one and it just doesnt it take agesssssss to dry.

what do you think about duac in morning and dans bp at night?

i've never tried duac so i can't say anything from personal experience. but i would imagine it'd be fine. i'm not sure why that dries quicker for you, but if it does, give it a shot. i'm sure it won't have too much of a difference.

because i wont have to put much on only a pea sized amount or just enough for whole face.

dans bp two pumps takes ageeeeeeeeeees to dry

because i wont have to put much on only a pea sized amount or just enough for whole face.

dans bp two pumps takes ageeeeeeeeeees to dry

ive been using duac and just started using the dkr BP today. yes you can use a little less duac, but i dont think the time it takes to dry is remarkably less.

and you really need more than a pea sized amount to cover your whole face, i think the principle is still the same as with dans, where you still need a lot of BP to gain full effect (maybe just not QUITE as much).

also theres clindamycin in duac so you dont want to be on it for too long.

oh ok. true. i think il stick to dans then. i just really need to allow myself a little more time to allow it to dry and then moisturise. because usually i fall asleep befroe it dries whih means i dont get a chance to moisturise and yep more breakouts.

you could apply the BP and have breakfast/brush your teeth while you dry off?

I find application of finacea annoying each morning, especially on cold days here in the uk where I just want to be able to wrap up warm straight away after the shower. I swear if it weren't for central heating I probably would not have stuck to my regimen.

I also cheat and use the hairdryer a little while I am drying my hair .... mmm toasty :)