Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AlexAlmighty

How many of you stopped to think?

Maybe it's simply because you're a miserable human being who despises life itself and merely lives to bring others down?

It's interesting Tracy how you seem to have the kind of confidence in yourself to sum me up based on a few things I have written, then dish out labels on my character such as "judgemental."

Maybe it is you who projects those things on the people here who you victimize... who you perceive as weak and then delightfully walk all over, flashing your abilities with words and intelligence with a bully attitude to go along with it.

Can't you find a more productive and appropriate way to use your mind?

Maybe it is you, Tracy, who is judgemental and critical and condescending.

Maybe people here surrender to you, because you come off like the big boss with your 10,000+ posts, but I am not going to allow you to beat on me with your nonsense and accept your fear. I'm sure you will find this response worthy of a slew of creative comebacks, like maybe telling me to STFU? LOL. What an example of maturity you are to the board.

Guest Tracy

the people here who you victimize... who you perceive as weak and then delightfully walk all over