Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AlexAlmighty

How many of you stopped to think?

Here we are all putting shit on our faces everyday etc worrying about everything..Devoting 100% of our time on acne and how to treat it.But i would like to ask you,how many of you just stopped caring about the way you look etc?Took a bath every 3 days..not washing EVER,eating all the time and anything you want..you know just like when you were 7years old.I would bet all my property this is the way to cure yourselves.You have to escape this vicious circle.

when I was 7 my parents took care of me so I was alright,im 19 im 90% independent except sum funding from parents when its really needed,live in a society where people will criticize the smallest things from ur clothes to ur hair eg my class in university,but yeah i do go jogging in my nightsuit smile.gif,its avicious circle but if u stay in it long enuff hopefulyl ul'l escape it. eg cream after cream and hopefully ur skin will b clear,

i have a friend who says he dsnt care wht ppl say abt him.yet when he sees a girl he likes or knows he hides away if hes not properly dressed

bullshit, i started using topicals and creams AFTER i started getting acne. If i stop using them, my pores start clogging again and I get more zits. So how will stopping my regimen make me clearer ?

Im almost in this not caring about what i look cycle now... i dont ever shave anymore (unless i get comments from my manager at workt o shave), i really dont care what i look like i even started smoking now, and i never wash my face anymore either unless im bored or its just one of those days. I pretty much tried everything and nothing works and when i started accutane i got an alergic reaction to it and i had to stop using it.

I don't think anyone should just not care because it's just like a disease.. When you find out you have the flu, you take some medication.. We get shots to protect us from diseases... We go to the doctor for operations.. Why wouldn't you do the same to treat acne? (on a lesser scale) I think everyone should definitely care in an attempt to find what works for them.

bullshit, i started using topicals and creams AFTER i started getting acne. If i stop using them, my pores start clogging again and I get more zits. So how will stopping my regimen make me clearer ?

I used to not care for a while, then I found this girl that I wanted to get with. Found out she liked me before I had acne, but now I can't be to sure if she likes me now.. So I'm trying all I can do to get a clearer face and maybe get laid

I don't think anyone should just not care because it's just like a disease.. When you find out you have the flu, you take some medication.. We get shots to protect us from diseases... We go to the doctor for operations.. Why wouldn't you do the same to treat acne? (on a lesser scale) I think everyone should definitely care in an attempt to find what works for them.

I used to not care for a while, then I found this girl that I wanted to get with. Found out she liked me before I had acne, but now I can't be to sure if she likes me now.. So I'm trying all I can do to get a clearer face and maybe get laid

Its a vain and superficial world we live in, and looks are everything to a large degree. Guys want girl, and good lookin ones at that. Its a natural instinct in us all so battling outbreaks of acne to appeal to them is an acceptable reason. Cant blame the guy.

to be rejected by someone for having spots when you were once accepted when clear would motivate anyone to get into gear and do something about it. Its not necesarilly that he values appearance over all else.

Guest Tracy

And that of course, would be such an accomplishment. Man this board is full of hypocrites. You'd think that after getting acne, physical appearance shouldn't matter, and yet all people think about is how to get rid of acne to get laid. I say people like that deserve every bit of acne. And i couldn't give a damn how mean or cold-hearted i may sound. The truth hurts; deal with it.

You always seem to post such negative, critical things. IMO, you're an insensitive, judgmental, prude bitch. The truth hurts; deal with it. bb_eusa_hand.gif

Guest Tracy

Maybe it's simply because you're a miserable human being who despises life itself and merely lives to bring others down?

Guest Tracy
love and sex are beautiful things

Amen sister.

if people deserve acne and u really feel that way maybe this is the wrong site to visit.

Maybe it's simply because you're a miserable human being who despises life itself and merely lives to bring others down?