Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hannah-Squeezefanx

9 weeks in... Help! Still red!

Hey there,

My face was red up until the 16 week mark, haha. BUT, I had been using AHA *nightly* and it was too much for my skin, so that's why I turned red. Are you using it every night too?

Other than that, I'm not red at all anymore unless I start to get dry. Putting jojoba onto the dry parts before the BP really seems to help with keeping things under control. Even if you don't think it's going to get dry in your dry areas (for me and for many others, it's our mouth area) just put on a few drops of jojoba, then do BP and moisturize as usual.

I hope that helps... redness blows!

any other details you can share to shed some light?

exactly what products are you using? are you experiencing any other side effects, like dryness or anything? fill me in a bit more and i'd be glad to share my advice :)

Hi guys,

thanks for the replies. As for what products I'm using, it's pretty much just the Regimen, bit I think I might get sone jojoba oil as I do get dryness a bit still, but that isn't as bad as the redness, it just looks a bit like I've got mild sunburn, so I can deal with it, it's just a bit annoying!