Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Just thought I'd post what it's like post accutane. My oil came back, but not as bad. My cheeks dont get oily, only my nose and forehead. I have been mostly clear, but I STILL DO breakout, but SMALL breakouts, I havent had a cyst at all. Only whiteheads and blackheads. My scarring and red marks have mostly faded. I feel way more confident and okay without wearing makeup. I'm really glad I went on accutane. The downfall is, I still have back pain, like if there is pressure on my back and it is released it hurts until my spine relaxes; but I don't regret taking accutane. I am on tazorac once every other day for matinence. I use cetaphil. Right now I have been breaking on in a small section of my forehead (whiteheads), but other than that and the few stray pimples, I'm clear :) oh and I do scar way more easily :/ but not majorly, I hope it doesnt get to that point.

Edited by midnightlove

Just thought I'd post what it's like post accutane. My oil came back, but not as bad. My cheeks dont get oily, only my nose and forehead. I have been mostly clear, but I STILL DO breakout, but SMALL breakouts, I havent had a cyst at all. Only whiteheads and blackheads. My scarring and red marks have mostly faded. I feel way more confident and okay without wearing makeup. I'm really glad I went on accutane. The downfall is, I still have back pain, like if there is pressure on my back and it is released it hurts until my spine relaxes; but I don't regret taking accutane. I am on tazorac once every other day for matinence. I use cetaphil. Right now I have been breaking on in a small section of my forehead (whiteheads), but other than that and the few stray pimples, I'm clear :) oh and I do scar way more easily :/ but not majorly, I hope it doesnt get to that point.

i just want to know how are you doing with redmarks?

i'm 3 months post tane (and I tokk it only for 9 days...and my redmarks are here 3 months and not fading...i don't know if this is normal?? did you got scars befor accutane? i never got scars and now those redmarks are becoming indents...im'm quite worried that my skin is changed for good :(

i just want to know how are you doing with redmarks?

i'm 3 months post tane (and I tokk it only for 9 days...and my redmarks are here 3 months and not fading...i don't know if this is normal?? did you got scars befor accutane? i never got scars and now those redmarks are becoming indents...im'm quite worried that my skin is changed for good :(

hmm you only took it for 9 days? lets see, my red marks faded about 4 months after accutane. Don't freak out about the scarring! My skin NEVER scarred before tane but now I get small scars more easily, and yes where some of the red marks faded I have smalllll minor scarring, but alot of the ones I thought were bad, ended up fading! Red marks are annoying! They DO fade eventually though, try and stay out of the sun so they can fade faster. Don't mess with your face, just keep a routine going, and you should be fine :)