Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KKeller

Jojoba oil?

I am using Zineryt and Isotrexin currently. Along with tetracyline. I was thinking of using aubreys organic aloe vera with a few drops of jojoba oil as a moisturizer. Has anyone ever tried it?

Secondly as I am suffering from back acne, would I be able to use jojoba oil on my back to moisturise?

Thanks

are you asking if anyone's tried jojoba oil? i did for a time when i was on the regimen and struggling with dryness during the wintertime. did a good job of moisturizing and keeping me flake-free.

i see no reason why you couldn't try it on your back as well.

I read reviews on Dessert Essence jojoba oil and was split between the positive and negative reviews. Some people said it was the best thing for them and how for others made them break out horribly. I decided I would try it myself but limited to one section to begin. I used it around my eye area and it was very moisturizing but after 2 weeks of daily use, I got 2 pimples side by side right between my eyes and I never get them there. I have stopped using the oil in fear this will happen again.