Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
X3Kell3X

Eye Makeup Thread! Post your looks!

oh ill check them out!!

omg we defiantly should! im trying to convince my dad to have us go on a trip to amsterdam, london, and dublin.

and Bek, i bought clinique cream eye shape eyeliner or whatever its called today! in brown and im pumped to use it tomorrow!!

Did you use it?!! :D

Magdish: that is so pretty!!!!!!! i doubt i could pull that off lol

Bek: i love the color and its really smooth but it doesn't stay on my upper waterline as good as the clinique quickliner so i might try that with the same color if possible

can anyone recommend a mascara that won't rub off??

Rub off in what way? Do you find your mascara smears on your lids, or seems to flake off?

The mascara I've been using for quite some time now is L'Oreal Voluminous Original in Black. With my old tubes I've had to wipe the brush to remove excess, but I Just bought a new one and when I took the wand out a few times it didn't seem to pick up so much product! Anyway, I never have issues with it rubbing off, other than if I'm using a really old tube, then it will flake a bit and smear on my upper lid during the day.

it just smears under my eyes and i end up looking like a panda :(

Do you guys have bad eyelashes days? Some days my eyelashes will just look like crap, no matter what I do. I get the mascara wand out, I get the first wipe on my eyelashes and I know! It's going to look like crap. I also know no matter what I am going to do, put less mascara on, put more on, get if off and reapply.. It won't work, oh no, cause I'm having a bad eyelashes day.

Grr, I hate those days!

Yeah I have bad eyelash days... so annoying! I think I need a new mascara... I tried to quote your post but it wouldn't work :confused:

At the moment I seem to be doing a different makeup look on my eyes every day...Because it was my birthday last week and my best friend gave me a little eyeshadow palette so i've been wearing a different colour from it every day. Although yesterday I was in such a rush that all I did was put on liquid foundation and powder, concealor, blusher, eyebrow pencil, mascara and left my lips natural.

What works for me when I put mascara on to prevent a bad eyelash day is to blink onto the wand..it makes them stick up more I guess.

I have bad foundation days sometimes, where it seems like no matter how much I put on all I can see is red patches on my face, or other times I put it on, think it looks ok and then look in another mirror and it's all flaky over my dry patches and looks yuk. Sometimes I just don't look at myself in the mirror so I feel better. I put my makeup on in my room with the curtains closed, then just go to school without looking at my face properly, then I don't need to obsess over it.

Makeup is awesome though. I'm really into hair and makeup at the moment.

I used to put foundation on in the morning in really bad lightning and then went out the door thinking I looked good, till one day I was looking in a pocket mirror in broad daylight and I saw how cakey and yuk it looked xd

Now I'm really obsessive with looking in the mirror in daylight, because to me that's the lightning I look the worst in, so if I look ok in there, I'll look pretty good inside.. juhh xd

for the bad eyelashes days... I have less of them when I:

-use my eyelash curler

-make sure every last clumpy speck of the night's or yesterday's

mascara is washed off.

You probably do that anyway but I thought I would give some input.

Some days you just can't win. And it's very irritating to the eyes to mess

around with it too much. What mascara do you guys use?

Blech, I hate lash curlers! They pinch my eyes :( Have you ever tried a lash comb?

I've tried using old (clean) mascara wands, but I don't think they are as effective. Maybe I'll start using them again as a way of coming my lashes BEFORE using mascara!

I use L'Oreal Voluminous Original btw. I'm itching to try the Korres Rice Bran one though, and maybe that new L'Oreal one that is I think in the voluminous line.

Hahaha aw. They only pinch your eyes if you push em down too far and your skin gets in it. She Uemura has the best one. I want to try Korres too, but I loooove my Diorshow.

i think the natural eye looks better than makeup. Girls look prettier without any eye makeup in my opinion. Without eyemakeup giorls look pure, with it they look trashy. I've never worn eye makeup but i just think its trashy looking

i think the natural eye looks better than makeup. Girls look prettier without any eye makeup in my opinion. Without eyemakeup giorls look pure, with it they look trashy. I've never worn eye makeup but i just think its trashy looking

Being a know it all is more trashy.

Since when do girls have to look pure??? hahaha sounds like a man talking. just saying.

To move past all the trolling, I thought I should bring up a public service announcement:

Mascara goes bad. Throw your old mascara out.

If your mascara is over six months old, just throw it out. Bacteria builds in the tube from the moment it is opened, and since mascara is (usually) stored in warm, bacteria-loving conditions like a purse, it is a breeding ground for yuckies. And these aren't just harmless ones, either. You can get serious eye infections and, no joke, your eyelashes can fall out.

This is commen sense for make-up in general but is especially important for mascara. If it's old, chuck it.

just wow. im 110% convinced your a troll now, way to go *Mod Edit*.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, and entitled to share it by all means. But make sure you're not being demeaning or rude when you do so. Even though this is the internet, the general rules of etiquette apply as they do anywhere else :)