Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
username35352004

Indentation scar and vitamin c

i have moderate to low acne....... and taking 3 vitamin c tablets and applying vitamin c to my face worked to stop stress causing acne i guess..... but thats not my question. vitamin c worked to fill in an small indent scar on my face(not from acne) i never used to take this pill and wonder why i still had that mark on my face..... but thats not my problem.

on my left cheek i have this indent scar it is 1 inch long(up and down) and 1 cm wide(left and right) andlike an oval shape. I think i got it along time ago cuz some1 scratched me.... the thing is... it never bleeded... it just indented. On my face if someone scratches me i dont bleed but i indent. ON any other part of my body i bleed..... This scar. i dont know what to do to get rid of it.

Oh by the way the smaller scar that healed was like 10 years old. the large 1 inch scar is like 10 years old 2.... but the smaller scar is really healed