Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PaulyD

Hyperpigmentation after several fraxel restore treatments

I'm sure there are othere here who have suffered from pgimentation problems after fraxel and other laser treatments. I need some help. I'm going in for another fraxel just to try and fix the pigmentation left after. How many restore treatments would i need to treat moderate brown pigmentation? It's so frustrating because I made it clear to the doc to only go over my scars and for some reason twice he went way off and afterwuds said "i thought i'd do a little more for you for the same price".

I'm not a child I said i only wanted them over my scars for a REASON! Now the pigmentation is the most worst on the spots i DON'T have scars.

ANyway, could any creams or lotions or peels work well for this moderate side effect?

I'm sure there are othere here who have suffered from pgimentation problems after fraxel and other laser treatments. I need some help. I'm going in for another fraxel just to try and fix the pigmentation left after. How many restore treatments would i need to treat moderate brown pigmentation? It's so frustrating because I made it clear to the doc to only go over my scars and for some reason twice he went way off and afterwuds said "i thought i'd do a little more for you for the same price".

I'm not a child I said i only wanted them over my scars for a REASON! Now the pigmentation is the most worst on the spots i DON'T have scars.

ANyway, could any creams or lotions or peels work well for this moderate side effect?

have you ever tried bioskinrepair? i've never had brown spots, but i had an extreme redness that was still just as extreme four months after it happened. when i say extreme redness, it looked as if someone had poured a boiling kettle on my tummy a few mins prior. i had been testing tca acid on my tummy. the docs were honest and said it would take 2-5 years to go down, so im taking it would be classified as something similar to yours.

anyhoo, i purchased it and it went away within a week and i was pretty pleased with it. im not saying it will work for you, but it might. i have no clue whats in it to give it that effect, but its different to anything else ive tried because of it.

i've mentioned it a few times on these boards and no clue if anyone else has tried it. if they have, they should be able to further validate or discredit it either way.

Edited by gimme gimme gimme

how brown is it? maybe hydroquineo like tri-luma or obagi 3, but they are carcinogenic

all laser can create hyperpigmentation

i just find it funny that to treat hyperpigmentation, you might get hyperpigmentation...

to treat scars, you might get new scarrings...

laser are bullish