Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zach0808

Recurring Dryness

Hello there I seem to have quite of a problem with redness and dryness. I have been on the regimen for around 3-4 months and it's worked great. I only get the redness right when I put the moisturizer on (cetaphil moisturizer+jojoba oil). The redness stays for about 30 minutes. Then throughout the day my face just gets flaky and nasty. I even moisturize throughout the day but it just doesn't seem to go away. I even do the jojoba oil scrub in the morning to get most of the flakes off. The only thing I can think to do is to lessen the amount of BP (and yes i'm just using 2 pumps). :l Any one else have any ideas?

Thanks

same... ive been having problems with dryness lately. a bit upset that uve been on it for 3-4 months and you STILL get dryness. maybe only put it on places with actual acne, and besides that just lightly spread it everywhere else?

Thanks for the replies. I have been applying AHA every other night because I heard some people break out when they do it every day. Maybe it's just the price we have to pay for clear skin :l. Goodluck