Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hi not sure where this should go. sorry if its in the wrong place. oil is a big problem for me. when i wake up in the morning my face is almost caked with it. i can see a few new red spots and it sucks. anyone go through this or have any sugestions. i mean i cant control it if im sleeping. i wake up and gently wipe it with a tissue. i dont know if any of you will have suggestions. but i know somone out there has to have the same problem. thanks.

hi, i use the regimine that dan uses here. i do use the moisturizer he uses but i used to use it sparingly because it made my face red. i have been using more latley. its just that oil has always been a problem with me for like the last 10 years. just wondering if anyone had suggestions. thanks

No problem :)

I'm sure the others on this board will have some suggestions as I can't think of anything else. Try posting your question on another board.

My dad said he stopped being oily when he was in his twenties. If you don't mind my asking, how old are you?