Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
californiaEstie

SOAP & GLORY HOT CLOTH PORE CLEANSER, WHERE ARE YOU?

I just bought this cleanser and I am in love with it, only to find out that it's being discontinued in the U.S. Is there anyyyyy way I can get it from England? Or is the general policy that they won't ship it here? I am so sad!! If worse comes to worse, would anyone be willing to buy and ship it to me if we can work something out?

Thank you!!

I just bought this cleanser and I am in love with it, only to find out that it's being discontinued in the U.S. Is there anyyyyy way I can get it from England? Or is the general policy that they won't ship it here? I am so sad!! If worse comes to worse, would anyone be willing to buy and ship it to me if we can work something out?

Thank you!!

I have looked all over for this product as well. Target stopped carrying it here in the states, but according to Soap and Glory's website they are working on having another carrier here in the states. Probably Walmart or something like it. I love the muslin cloth that comes with it, so I had to go buy some from the Body Shop. My skin looks better everyday after using these.

Thank you!!

I have looked all over for this product as well. Target stopped carrying it here in the states, but according to Soap and Glory's website they are working on having another carrier here in the states. Probably Walmart or something like it. I love the muslin cloth that comes with it, so I had to go buy some from the Body Shop. My skin looks better everyday after using these.

Good News! Asos (clothing retailer from England) just started a US based website, us.asos.com. They carry a ton of the Soap and Glory products, and they offer free shipping! I hope that helps! I'll have to give that stuff a shot if you say it's really that great :)

@KrazyforKorn: Ohhh, I am so glad to hear that. It's a lovely facewash and I love the fact that it's all natural for the most part. I can use it with my prescription regimen without disturbing my skin...!

@Sashley: THANK YOU!!! For the website link and suggestion. Free shipping to the US is crazy! Lol. So if it doesn't end up coming back here I have that site bookmarked now, thank you so much. You should try it, it's an everyday treat :)

Thank you!!

Good News! Asos (clothing retailer from England) just started a US based website, us.asos.com. They carry a ton of the Soap and Glory products, and they offer free shipping! I hope that helps! I'll have to give that stuff a shot if you say it's really that great :)

I just tried to place an order from this site you mentioned and unfortunately, the fab pore cleanser isn't one of the products they ship to the U.S. :(

Another alternative is the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish. It's the same stuff basically, just a few more dollars. You can find it at us.lizearle.com

Same here. I've even had people in other states checking their Targets for me. LOL

Lmaoooo, I'm pretty sure they are all gone. I called a few Targets and the people pretended like they had never even heard of the line which is pretty bizarre. Whatever lol!

Yeah, she went to go buy it for me and they were gone. :| I think I must be cursed when it comes to being able to find this product. I even found one on Ebay that was actually here in the States and I got outbid on it. :cry: