Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey,

I've been using products from the Acne Treatment Clinic with some sucsess for around a year & a half & was wandering if anyone has used their products.

They have a bunch of products, of which I use 10% Benzoyl Peroxide wash, Extra Streangth Cleanser, 5% Salicylic Acid, 10% Benzoyl Peroxide Medication. I also use their SPF 30 sunscreen & moisteriser which is FAB. The products are not cheap, but last a long time (I spend around 30-40 UK Pounds per month + shipping from California).

Has anyone used these products?

I'd love to find a cheaper alternative but thesae products seem to work for me now.

Cheers

Yes and Pamela from there has been a GREAT help! they are A++++

Hey,

I've been using products from the Acne Treatment Clinic with some sucsess for around a year & a half & was wandering if anyone has used their products.

They have a bunch of products, of which I use 10% Benzoyl Peroxide wash, Extra Streangth Cleanser, 5% Salicylic Acid, 10% Benzoyl Peroxide Medication. I also use their SPF 30 sunscreen & moisteriser which is FAB. The products are not cheap, but last a long time (I spend around 30-40 UK Pounds per month + shipping from California).

Has anyone used these products?

I'd love to find a cheaper alternative but thesae products seem to work for me now.

Cheers