Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
magpie1

I want to DIE to end all pain >.

i know you guys may heard this sort of saying a milion times.

Just now when I was in the living room, my dad said " Oh ash you have pimples and you are ugly" .....my FURY overshadowed my mind and I just scratched on his arms. then here I am now in my Study room......crying miserably ...log in thie acne.org thing ///i wonder if anyone ever feel the same.

I am 18 this year. and I have had this pimple problem for 6 years. I still remember how i wished i would eliminate them by 16th b-day/

I know i look better than many girls if i am not tortured by this.........but

I JUST FEEL TOTALLY HELPLESS HOPLESS AND DEVAStated.

i would feel better if i was BORN super super ugly.

this is just not FAIR......

Acne made me become Anti -social........

can u guys suggest any painless methods to kill myself? and not scaring my friends and family?

magpie we have all been there, most of us are living our worst nightmares. but you cant let it beat you!! its a war, and you have to keep fighting. what i did was spend all my time researching, figuring out what i could do to help myself, and sure enough, im getting some results. what have you done to treat your acne? theres lots of info out there, and lots of things that really do help. we have all been there, and we are here to help. you just have to let us. if you want, you can pm me and i'll help you anyway i can.

You have to realize that their is a life worth living. Someday you acne will go away and you will feel awesome. Trust me, I know how you feel. I suffered from bad depression in high school and wouldn't come out of my room for days. It's really sad that your father talks to you that way, you just havet to try and ignore him. Just coming onto this board and posting like you did shows that you have a lot of guts.

I know acne is hard. Family can piss you off. Life can feel like a miserable bitch that keeps on slapping you. But all you can really do is try to be happy within yourself and smile at the ugly bitch.

Suicide is no solution. Try to sort your mind and to feel good about yourself. Once you love yourself then everything else just falls into place. There is only one you. You are what you are. You only have one shot in life. You can't change yourself so don't wish for the impossible. Take what you have in life and make the most of it.

I felt exactly like you a couple of weeks ago. But then i started thinking. Thinking what life is really about. And life is not about worrying about pimples and the way you look. It's all about enjoying it. So i decided to drop the my low self esteem and to stop feeling sorry bout myself. After all ,its not my fault i have acne.

And so my personality started shining through. I got myself a sweet ass girlfriend now. She loves me and doesn't give a big fat floppy dildo about my acne. So I know now that it's not worth even worrying about the way you look. Just feel good about yourself and then your personality will shine through.

There are two ways to do with acne you can decide wich one is woarse.

First one: You feel sorry for yourself the whole day. Stay inside the house the whole day and waste your life in there. Be self-concious and hate looking ppl in the eyes. Be depressed the whole day and wish you were dead.

Second one:Be free and be happy. Maintain inner peace within your self. Feel good about yourself. Go out have fun. Don't care what people think of you. Make the most of you life and go crazy. Get a Gf/Bf and spend the best time with them. Keep your head up high and just smile.

Thats all i have to say , use it or loose it.

thankyou* everyone! im a bit more calm now.

I love myself and i have passion for life. However, I feel sinful anf guilty of hving a ruined face. Sinful is the exact word =(

Actually I did whatever I could to fix this problem. I guess it is the biggest flaw in my life. I would whether lose all my humor to exchange for a clear face.

I think I missed out so much in highschool because of these red zits.

I don't have friends who talk behind my back and bull shit about my face....

and im not "outcast.......because i am always happy, funny and cheerful in front of them despite of wht happened to my face.

BUT that just make me feel worse. I always imagine how good it would feel ......to chat with my mates FACE to FACE confidently without worries......how good it would feel to get very close with them.....not to hide awawy from camera and mirror.......sit on the grass and enjoy the sunlight...

before hving acne i was confident, happy and hilarious

now im insecure, depressed , happy and still funny..........but contradicting.

I realli think i will hv some phys SICKNESS soon.

Hey magpie. I know how it feels, and so does everyone else on this board. You can't let acne win. Acne wins by people killing themselves over it. And you can't do that! Try to go get some OTC products first, and you can find some good topics in that forum for you to read. If they don't work, go to a derm and he/she will give you some good treatments. I'm on Accutane right now, and I have NO MORE body acne!

Just hang in there, and try to talk to your parents that you want to treat it. You will get rid of acne one day, you will. I guarantee it.

Hey Magpie I would have to say your situation is very very similar to mine. I am going to college in 2 weeks and I am so worried about how people are going to judge me on first impression because of my skin. I thought about suicide every day for at least 1 month straight and sometimes just break down and cry. I can go very crazy sometimes because of this and punch my hand into a wall or whatever. 1 thing I think you should do is explain to your dad how much his comments hurt you, and you would appreciate it if he didn't say anything harmful to you anymore. If you ever wanna talk about this magpie you can pm me or im me on aim. A man with HIV once said "Never give up, never ever give up"

- Jimmy VAlvano

Hey magpie, try being ugly and short on top of having acne...it really sucks. sad.gif But I know just how you feel. I went to the mall the other day, trying to relax and forget about my skin for once. Then these two boys that I passed were laughing and one pointed at me and said "DAMN!" for everyone around to here. *cries* I just wish I had a friend or something who either didn't care about my appearance or was going through the same thing, y' know?

What a horrible thing to say, XTC. She came here for help and in no way whatsoever does that make her sad or useless. I know what it's like to feel worthless and contemplate whether or not suicide is the best option. At times like those you need to find a place where people care and can make you realize life is worth living. This board is a great example of such a place.

What is not needed around here are heartless assholes such as yourself who are constantly shrouded in negativity and lamely attempt to spread it around to make themselves feel better.

Hey Magpie I would have to say your situation is very very similar to mine.  I am going to college in 2 weeks and I am so worried about how people are going to judge me on first impression because of my skin.  I thought about suicide every day for at least 1 month straight and sometimes just break down and cry.  I can go very crazy sometimes because of this and punch my hand into a wall or whatever.  1 thing I think you should do is explain to your dad how much his comments hurt you, and you would appreciate it if he didn't say anything harmful to you anymore.  If you ever wanna talk about this magpie you can pm me or im me on aim.  A man with HIV once said "Never give up, never ever give up"

- Jimmy VAlvano

Why do you think that by saying what I said makes me feel better? That doesn't make any fucking sense. I told her the truth, I didn't beat around the bush about her problems like everyone else does. Please explain to me how I am "trying to make myself feel better".....

How do you know what the truth is? Here's a truth: you don't know anything. If you call positive reassurance beating around the bush then you are the one with the problems. The reason I said what you were doing was an attempt to make you feel better is because I don't see any other reason for someone so negative to come here and say terrible things to someone who is feeling so down.

Alot of ppl have been in this situation,but you have to stop and think of the possibilities,you may wake up next day clear , or again you may not.Acne is a 90% psychological sickness and it will kill you slowly and painfully.Sometimes you just have to change who you are to become someone else (it does make alot of sense).Like stated before killing yourself will be like forfeiting,giving up everything you fought for.Acne taught me ALOT of things about life and everything and i can easily say i matured by the age of 15 cause of this.If you are too weak to continue though i would suggest you like cut some wires off some home application and let all that voltage kill you,it would look like an accident and it wont make your parents so sad.

If you really dont know what to do,flip a coin.

Oh boo fucking hoo cut the drama bullshit. If you need to come to an acne message board on the internet seeking reassurance to not kill your sad useless self, then you have problems. Either do it, or go on with your life and find something more productive to do rather than spending your time on here.

i'm in my university year...but i think it i'll b d same person...anti-social...i really hate when it comes to english because i have to speak up and everybody will look at me...i feel like i want to die...it make my life really difficult now because i hate making new friends...because if my stupid acne...i just cannot accept the fact that i am what i am now... never look myself in d miror...serious!if i did i will see a face of zit-ghost....it is more difficult when it comes to boyfriend thing...this world is unfair!!

if my dad told me i had pimples and that im ugly more than once id feed him my fist no joke. parents should not degrade thier own children in anyway and especially with something that they know nothign about and cant even be controlled.