Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
carmusen

MEN with roommates, I have a question!

How do you put on your medication (especially if you're on Dan's regimen) when you have a roommate? I mean maybe they'll get used to it the longer they stay with you, but how did you deal with them seeing you put on a glob of cream the first time? Post your experiences.

I did it my 1st 2 years in college. I don't care who looks at me putting cream on. Now for popping pimples (which I don't recommend), I waited until the room was clear lol. No way I pop publicly!

I would just walk in the bathroom when i lived in the dorms, my roommates wouldn't care another room mate would wipe his face down with those alcohol pads in his room in front of people. I always did my BP in bathroom but lotion i didn't care.. Honestly most of them should understand and they probably do the same also.. or just leave the shower on a little bit longer and pat dry your face after showering and put the bp on and walk out.. if they say something about it then their the ones that shouldn't be in college..