Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Scotty93

What more can I do!?

I have been taking Vitamin D supplements, washing with Witch-Hazel Astringent, Glycerin Soap, AND the nasty Tea Tree Oil.

It seems to want to keep on keeping on!!

Anyone know anything I can do to make it go away :( I'm tired of using chemicals so I tried the natural, but I'm not sure if it is working!!

You don't need to 'take' tea tree oil. You dilute it to 8-10% and apply on the acne.

I have been taking Vitamin D supplements, washing with Witch-Hazel Astringent, Glycerin Soap, AND the nasty Tea Tree Oil.

It seems to want to keep on keeping on!!

Anyone know anything I can do to make it go away :( I'm tired of using chemicals so I tried the natural, but I'm not sure if it is working!!

Yes acne is almost always caused by candida. Go on a candida diet. Good luck

Also don't graze eat, and too add apple cider vinigar that is raw & unpasteurized while on the candida diet.

I will have a video up on my yt account soon about curing acne.

Edited by AthleticHunta

I would have died by now if I was taking it! I am USING it.

And I have no idea what candida is?

Edited by Scotty93

Please?

If apple cider vinegar makes a big difference, that it is fighting off a major candida yeast infection.. Keep using it but you need to kill the candida.

The acne you have is not normal, there is something wrong with your internal health. A candida diet for 8 months to a year should clear you up completely, and forever, Kill off all that gross infection in your intestines and make you feel incredible.

http://www.yeastinfectionadvisor.com/candidadiet.html

Apple cider vinegar is the only vinegar allowed.

Also you need to take whole spectrum probiotics.

This should fix your acne problems.

Good luck, this won't be easy. but its cleared me up.

P.s no graze eating, eat when your Hungary. Also NO TAP WATER, OR Brita or filtered fridge water. Reverse osmosis water is what I recommend. This means no fluoride chlorine or chloride.

No picking, and you might want to get a shower filter. I do understand it is impossible not to pick sometimes. Try your best.

You will have to give up drinking alcohol completely for a year, or els you will be back at square one.

Edited by AthleticHunta

Please?

If apple cider vinegar makes a big difference, that it is fighting off a major candida yeast infection.. Keep using it but you need to kill the candida.

The acne you have is not normal, there is something wrong with your internal health. A candida diet for 8 months to a year should clear you up completely, and forever, Kill off all that gross infection in your intestines and make you feel incredible.

http://www.yeastinfectionadvisor.com/candidadiet.html

Apple cider vinegar is the only vinegar allowed.

Also you need to take whole spectrum probiotics.

This should fix your acne problems.

Good luck, this won't be easy. but its cleared me up.

P.s no graze eating, eat when your Hungary. Also NO TAP WATER, OR Brita or filtered fridge water. Reverse osmosis water is what I recommend. This means no fluoride chlorine or chloride.

No picking, and you might want to get a shower filter. I do understand it is impossible not to pick sometimes. Try your best.

You will have to give up drinking alcohol completely for a year, or els you will be back at square one.

I'm sorry, but for some reason, I do not want to believe you.

Just try the diet for 2 weeks without any short cuts. Your acne will clear up major or it won't, then you can be the judge. I will have a video up soon on someone more knowledgeable talking about everything I said soon.

Good luck, and remember you become what you think about the most.

Edited by AthleticHunta