Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Irishspring91

3 1/2 Months later!

Well I'm currently 19 years old and in my second year of College, I always suffered from acne since I entered 8th grade, in high school it only got worse..I was depressed in high school even though it wasn't horrible I never understood how to get rid of acne. I tried everything possible from scrubs, to on the spot treatments that dried out your skin, to expensive and drying proactiv and moisturizers that only made your acne worse. I wish I would of discovered this product in High School... I wish I would of discovered this product in my first year of college. I was always a nice guy in high school and had many girlfriends but I believe it did hurt my relationships with other people. My acne only got worse this last year and right before I started the ACNE.ORG Regimen I had very bad acne on the front of my face, and then it started going on my cheeks and neck when I started college. I discovered this website in January of 2010 and didn't get on the regimen til June of 2010. I have to say I am very please and happy with the results. I feel much more confident and I feel like I can go up to anyone without feeling ashamed or embarrassed! I do have the common once and a while breakout and my skin is only getting better. Anyone condsidering going on this product DO IT! and do it exactly as DAN SAYS TO DO IT! Use his products and nothing else that's what I have been doing and my skin has been doing awesome! I still get some flakyness sometimes around my nose but w/e it's nothing jaboja oil can fix that! I do get oily during the day but I touch up with Oil absorbant sheets.

Anyways just believe the product can work. Stick on it for a long time it took me about 2 to 3 months to see dramatic results. Just stick to it it took me 3 1/2 months to get here. My skin may not be perfect in my own mind right now but it's getting better after those years of torture. Just believe it can work, and you'll be happier.

“Patience is waiting. Not passively waiting. That is laziness. But to keep going when the going is hard and slow - that is patience.â€

CHECK OUT MY GALLERY ALBULM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...i&img=41164

Go back to last and check my photos before I started and the first weeks I started and now photos that I just took yesterday!!! btw that little blemish is gone today lol :P

LASTLY THANKS DAN!!! YOUR WELCOME TO TALK IN THIS POSTT!!!! :P INPUT!

This encouraged me a lot. Really inspiring gallery, amazing before and after. I hope the regimen works as well for me as it did for you.

Thanks for posting this ^_^

np^! just make sure you do it every morning and every night.. and since your a guy too use 2 blade razors and lather up the acne.org wash to use as shaving cream.. just watch the videos on the site of dans regimen and follow his steps.

hey! thnx for posting this! I'm going into my 3rd month right now.. I was looking at your pics & it looks like you cleared up alot, i mean I'm pretty clear right now, but you look good! my question is.. how did you your marks fade away so fast?! did you use anything else besides the regime? I do everything I'm supposed to and use all of Dan's products but still have issues w/ the marks.. I use AHA every other night too. =/

hey! thnx for posting this! I'm going into my 3rd month right now.. I was looking at your pics & it looks like you cleared up alot, i mean I'm pretty clear right now, but you look good! my question is.. how did you your marks fade away so fast?! did you use anything else besides the regime? I do everything I'm supposed to and use all of Dan's products but still have issues w/ the marks.. I use AHA every other night too. =/

hmm.. I mean I use only his products you know the wash, bp and moisturizer, but I had some issues with using AHA+. The AHA for me would cause my skin to irritate more and would cause me to have red marks, so I completely took that out of my regimen. I also have been using the Jojoba oil every morning and night (one drop), so that actually has helped my skin create a natural feel and look. I also have resisted from picking, squeezing, and scratching and i've noticed my redness go down cuz of that but other than that idk..

I'm not an expert but laying off the AHA+ for a while and using Jojoba oil with my moisturizer worked great!

hmm.. I mean I use only his products you know the wash, bp and moisturizer, but I had some issues with using AHA+. The AHA for me would cause my skin to irritate more and would cause me to have red marks, so I completely took that out of my regimen. I also have been using the Jojoba oil every morning and night (one drop), so that actually has helped my skin create a natural feel and look. I also have resisted from picking, squeezing, and scratching and i've noticed my redness go down cuz of that but other than that idk..

I'm not an expert but laying off the AHA+ for a while and using Jojoba oil with my moisturizer worked great!

So when you pump out the moisturizer, you just mix in a drop of Jojoba?

So when you pump out the moisturizer, you just mix in a drop of Jojoba?

yeah do one pump in your palm of moisturizer then just take the jojoba and do 1-2 drops depending on your dryness, then i mix it in there good and take the moisturizer and put it on my two hands at my fingers and gently apply.

You might experience some oily skin but just let it dry, and it eventually will get better.