Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
scastle05

My skincare regimen....

I have been reading posts on the board for a few weeks and haven't seen any mention of the product line that I use. It has been a lifesaver for me and the only reason I am now *almost* clear so I thought I would pass it along in hopes it would help someone else.

I had used nearly everything in the Drugstore acne isle before discovering Mary Kay's Oil control (Formula 3) system. (Please note I am not a Mary Kay representative, I just love their products). I started using the 3-step system (cleanser, toner and moisturizer ) when I was 15 (now 23) and I refuse to use anything else.

I cleared up within weeks of starting this regimen and have stayed remotely clear since. The products do not dry out my skin in the way some products do and I now have only the occasional breakout on my chin. This is my most stubborn area to treat. It seems like I get those annoying cystic pimples in the same place over and over.

The website is marykay.com if anyone is interested and it is fairly simple to find a representative in your area.