Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tom .p.

Face excercises

Does anyone do these? I'm thinking of doing some but want to know what the best ones are to boost jawline/give me a squarer jaw.

Any sites I should check out?

Have you considered looking for theatre-based facial exercises? While I was studying tehatre, I took a voice class that was all about muscle awareness and reactiveness in the chest, jaw and face. It was really interesting, you might want to do some searches for that.

Nothing will give you a more square jaw-except implants.

Facial exercises are a crock of sh**. The more you move your face, the more you stretch the muscles and set yourself up for premature wrinkles.

I hope I don't come across as rude here but do you have any evidence to back that up miss.chaNel?

I've only heard good things about them so far so I'd like to know of any negatives.

I hope I don't come across as rude here but do you have any evidence to back that up miss.chaNel?

I've only heard good things about them so far so I'd like to know of any negatives.

Right now I don't have the time to go searching for the articles, but when I get home late I will. :)