Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Yvieve

Best Moisturizer For being On The Regimen?

After I use the Neutrogena Healthy skin face lotion at my night, my face literally looks like it has no flaws. I'm so happy and I beam and then bam. I wash my face, do my regimen, apply regular Cetaphil, and my skin looks... really good, but not as good as I wanted it. Flaking, scaliness.

The Neutrogena contains AHA and I don't know if if I'm supposed to use it during the day. It is comparative to the Eucerin PLUS lotion, Kat Kerfuffle would be really helpful to answer this question!

Should I use this during the day, too, since I'm relatively sure (Not positive, but should I test it?) That this is the cause of my skin looking so smoothed out (because of the dryness.)

PS: THIS ALSO HAS SPF, AS WELL AS THE AHA!

Sooo? What do you say, y'all?

PS: I love the regimen...99.99999% clear (couple little zits).

hi! i've always read that its never a good idea to wear AHA if you're gonna be in the sun.. but i dont see why it wouldn't be okay to wear it during the day if it has a spf in it, right? lol. i'm actually interested in this neutrogena healthy skin lotion..i've read a few reviews, and it seems to be amazing! but reviews always seem to convince me lol. i realllllllly need something to help with my dryness. i've tried dan's new moisturizer, and i dont really see any improvements. how much AHA is in the neutrogena lotion? should i give it a shot?

Hi!

I've read it has about 8% AHA in it, but the Sensitive Formula has 4%.

I'm not going to be in the sun, only for Physical Education class which is only an hour and a half, and I'm allowed to wear a cap, I think.

I'm still wondering if this is a good idea - a sunburn would totally ruin the look of my smooth lovely skin!

(THANK YOU REGIMEN).