Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Wicker12

6 weeks....and a big red...something...

Well, I have been on Dan's regimen for 6 weeks. After reading through the boards, I know this is a time when a lot of people quit because they dont see results. I am feeling that way right now. My face is not good. I have a big red something on my jawline and I am not sure how to get rid of it. The regimen is not attacking it, it only makes it more red. Does anyone know what will help? It almost feels like a scab, but it is smooth. I ordered some R-ALA intense gel today hoping this would help. ugh. any encouragement or advice would help. I have attached some pictures. sorry about the flakiness (I had not moisturized yet). My face was actually clearer when I started the Regimen than it is now 6 weeks later. I have been following the steps and not touching my face as best as possible.

Edited by Wicker12

That looks like it hurts. Best advice I can give is to not irritate it what so ever and be super gentle when doing the regimen. :l hope it gets better