Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
VeggieForce

You think Differin is starting to work on me?

Ive been using Differin since Mid-August. I got a really bad breakout for first 2 weeks and its slowing down now. The scars from the breakout are still there and i'm not getting the big red ones now, but i just got a medium red one today :(. and there are still blackheads and small little pimples. Besides that medium one, i dont have gigant in your face pimples anymore. My forehead started to breakout a lil too now, but my hair covers it (not intentionally). I know its still kinda early since i shud wait for 3 months and its one and half right now. You think im showing signs that its working?

Edited by VeggieForce

im on the 3 month point with my retinoid and it looks like world war 3 on my face atm.

sorry to say but you wont know if its working for a while, i had a period where i thought i was getting better..

now im shit again. :think:

wow 6 months? by then the skin probably stops breaking out on its own from breaking out too much! Personally when I first used retinoids (Ziana) I had breakouts for about 3 weeks. Afterwards things went up hill and only got better and better. Eventually after about 2 months I was completely clear. I was completely clear for about 6 months. The suddenly things stopped working for my chin. For some weird reason only my chin would break out in one or two big cysts weekly. Some weeks I was acne free, other weeks.. not so much. Then I switched over to Differin after battling with chin problems for another 6 months. And so far Differin has seriously helped and I stay relatively clear with differin. last week I ran out of differin and used ziana again... 3 days later, I broke out.

wow 6 months? by then the skin probably stops breaking out on its own from breaking out too much! Personally when I first used retinoids (Ziana) I had breakouts for about 3 weeks. Afterwards things went up hill and only got better and better. Eventually after about 2 months I was completely clear. I was completely clear for about 6 months. The suddenly things stopped working for my chin. For some weird reason only my chin would break out in one or two big cysts weekly. Some weeks I was acne free, other weeks.. not so much. Then I switched over to Differin after battling with chin problems for another 6 months. And so far Differin has seriously helped and I stay relatively clear with differin. last week I ran out of differin and used ziana again... 3 days later, I broke out.

Wow that sounds terrible. Differin definitely works for me too! Stay on it lol.

I'm into my 3rd month of Ziana, and I think it's finally working. I'm hoping it will continue to keep me clear while helping my complexion from the spot left from my horrible IB. Stick in there

I'm into my 3rd month of Ziana, and I think it's finally working. I'm hoping it will continue to keep me clear while helping my complexion from the spot left from my horrible IB. Stick in there