Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KaizaYu

did this ever happen to you b4???

i was trying to heal my scars with vitamin e and after one night of applying, a few new pimples started popping out the next morning. I dont know if this good or bad i need peoples opinions is the vitamin e trying to clean out what is stuck underneath the skin???

i was trying to heal my scars with vitamin e and after one night of applying, a few new pimples started popping out the next morning. I dont know if this good or bad i need peoples opinions is the vitamin e trying to clean out what is stuck underneath the skin???

Yeahh!! haha, it's not like pimples but tiny little redish bumps all clumped up. I tried it and they lasted for like a few days, it's probably that we're allergic to it because it seems like an irritation. too bad.

:)

Guest DireStraits

This is exactly what happened to me when i applied vitamin e to my skin!!

So now that all you guys have something in common with me, what do you guys use instead then if vitamin e clogs your pores?

Dont say emu oil cause thats shit too, it clogs pores its an oil ffs of course it will block pores. Who wants to put a slick layer of oil on their face anyway.

So everyone..dont say emu oil.

Edited by DireStraits