Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So...here I am reading all these depressing posts. Great. So I decided to make this post about focusing on other aspects of your body that you LOVE. So what if we have acne right? If you have gorgeous eyes, teeth, hair...WHATEVER IT IS....do spill! :) Nothing is "stupid"...trust me <3

For me...it's my hair...I used to HATE it. Ohmygod...I used to think of it as a "mutt": Not quite brown, not quite blonde, not quite red; Not all curly and wavy, but not straight either, really long and frizzy and poofy. Now I love it! It's never been dyed, and I only straighten it like once a week and sometimes curl it for fancy events. So healthy and long! I realized that I have natural highlights that people go to the hair salon to get. I take good care of it: hot oil treatments once a week...and only put it in ponytails when I have to (because of breakage). And all those volumizing and thickening sprays...pfft! I don't need em! Haha...

This post made me feel really good about myself. I hope it does the same for you ;)

* This is an edit. Mrs. Grape doesn't live here anymore.

Cya, the Org.

Edited by i am ashley.

I am 6'6 tall. I am independant. I am a good person. I like to help people.

Seriously.. when I walk around I never see anyone taller them me .. and It doesn't matter how big they are because I can go to the gym but they can't grow 6 inches .HA.

Edited by masg

My hair - its a light coppery auburn. I hated having red hair when I was a kid, but now I love it!

My butt and my legs. I've been a dancer my whole life, so my legs and butt have always been toned and in good shape! I've also got a very petite build, which I also like.

I am 6'6 tall. I am independant. I am a good person. I like to help people.

Seriously.. when I walk around I never see anyone taller them me .. and It doesn't matter how big they are because I can go to the gym but they can't grow 6 inches .HA.

I am also and love it! I love walking through seas of short people, looking right over people I want to insult and pretending they aren't even there, seeing someone else who is also tall in the distance and our eyes meet for a brief but meaningful moment where we understand each other perfectly.... ;)

Edited by sunwolf

My boobs and my hair.

Sounds typical and stuck up but everything else is either so-so or horrible so :shrug:

I like your boobs too. :dance:

eyes, legs and curly hair. My legs are toned and a mocha color. and with my hair sometimes i get lucky and it makes those perfect ringlets out of the shower.

my boobs, (lol someone else already said it), my eyes, my abs (YES, ABS, lol) my legs (soccer) bootay, my teeth (their white) my lips (lol), my hardworkingness, and that i volunteer alot, im dying my hair soon so that will be added onto the list soon :)

:D

So...here I am reading all these depressing posts. Great. So I decided to make this post about focusing on other aspects of your body that you LOVE. So what if we have acne right? If you have gorgeous eyes, teeth, hair...WHATEVER IT IS....do spill! :) Nothing is "stupid"...trust me <3

For me...it's my hair...I used to HATE it. Ohmygod...I used to think of it as a "mutt": Not quite brown, not quite blonde, not quite red; Not all curly and wavy, but not straight either, really long and frizzy and poofy. Now I love it! It's never been dyed, and I only straighten it like once a week and sometimes curl it for fancy events. So healthy and long! I realized that I have natural highlights that people go to the hair salon to get. I take good care of it: hot oil treatments once a week...and only put it in ponytails when I have to (because of breakage). And all those volumizing and thickening sprays...pfft! I don't need em! Haha...

This post made me feel really good about myself. I hope it does the same for you ;)

Good idea!

Erm... I like the colour of my eyes..............

Yeah. I think that's it. LOL

My boobs and my hair.

Sounds typical and stuck up but everything else is either so-so or horrible so :shrug:

I like your boobs too. :dance:

lol @ pedo bear

Edited by DragonSlayingRob

l like my big blue eyes and my long blonde hair ( finally gotten in half way down my back :dance: ) i like that im tall and naturally skinny. iv won hundreds in singing comps so i guess i can say my voice and i can make people laugh which always makes me feel good :)