Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
soccersweetie1101

peter thomas roth complexion pads.

hey everyone......god i post so much on here lol

well anyways at first i was thinking of getting dr dennis gross alpha beta daily face peel......but its so DAMN expensive.....heres the link http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDet...goryId=cat80188

i was searching more and i found the peter thomas roth gentle correction complection pads. their less than ten dollars more and you get two months woth. (60). http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDet...goryId=cat80170

would this be a better alternative to the dr gross pads? im thinking so since its so cheap and seems very similar.......advice is GREATLY appreacited. and please.....if you read this, post something. even if you dont know just which one would you try?

thanks

If you're planning on using the Walgreens AHA cream, you don't need either of the above. Follow the directions on it and you could see results in a month or so.

yeah i wanted something of a stronger concentrate...but i guess ill have to give the walgreens one a go first, that and i have no money :P

and wynee should i cleanse then put the cream right after when its damp or wait till completely dry, and also do you think i should put it on before my topical creams?

I don't know. :P

It it were the Avon product, I'd say do that first, then the other stuff. But as it's ANOTHER cream, I don't know. Antibiotic one first, then last the AHA? That's just a guess. And with all that, it's highly likely you're just going to irritate your skin and risk more breaking out.