Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ghostunit

What if.;....

What if I find a girl who don't eat healthy.. What you think is going happen?

I am a vegan who eats 100% healthy so I am bit concern because what if it doesn't work out among me and her? Just saying. I am not in love or anything.. just preparing myself. I am not willing to eat what she eats. Perhaps I should try the online dating website and find a girl who eats healthy or who is a vegan? Does anyone have a girlfriend/boyfriend who don't eat healthy, but you do?

Edited by EddieE

* This is an edit. Mrs. Grape doesn't live here anymore.

Cya, the Org.

Edited by i am ashley.

What if I find a girl who don't eat healthy.. What you think is going happen?

I am a vegan who eats 100% healthy so I am bit concern because what if it doesn't work out among me and her? Just saying. I am not in love or anything.. just preparing myself. I am not willing to eat what she eats. Perhaps I should try the online dating website and find a girl who eats healthy or who is a vegan? Does anyone have a girlfriend/boyfriend who don't eat healthy, but you do?

It rarely works. Trust me from experience. It is like dating a girl that doesn't like to drink when you are a world champion in the art of getting drunk. Still looking for my dream girl. :boohoo:

Whne it comes to relationships and really everything, I think of my mom's advice: Worry about it when there's something to worry about it. If this isn't causing problems now, no sweat it. If it causes problems later, you'll resolve it. If you like each other enough, you'll find a compromise. Whether that eating at home more (and cooking separate things) or going to health food stores to eat lunch that serve meat and vegan stuff.

I am a very healthy eater. When I met my husband, he ate cheese pizza, pasta, chocolate bars, and processed vegetarian food. Luckily, I like cooking and do it all, so he happily now eats fresh vegetables, quinoa, brown rice, and green smoothies everyday! Really!

I dont have any experience with this yet since i dont eat healthy for a long time. But I think it can work. Some people will be anoying (just eat this, why dont you eat bread etc - you explain - she ignores etc...) Some just keep on eating their stuff and let you do your thing. And some might even get intrested. But I wouldnt try to kinda force her into eating your way. And dont do one hour speeches with lots of knowledge in them. Just start with I eat like this to be healthy. If she further questiones just awnser as simple as possible. I think thats the best way to go.

Just try to get a girl, wont harm if it doesnt work right. (well only a little bit maybe, but that means you had fun with her and it was worth it...)

Edited by joris

Don't you worry about it. A lot of people know I eat healthy, and they either respect that or think I'm nuts x] It's not about them, it's about you. As long as you're confident in who you are, and the way you live, they should understand that. You can teach her your ways, but not forcing her to live or eat a certain way. You don't even have to say it's for your skin. We're not all just eating healthy for our skin, right? It's for our entire bodies, and for our happiness and well-being.

Also, I miss you Eddie! I'm sorry we haven't talked in a while. I've been swamped :[

Don't you worry about it. A lot of people know I eat healthy, and they either respect that or think I'm nuts x] It's not about them, it's about you. As long as you're confident in who you are, and the way you live, they should understand that. You can teach her your ways, but not forcing her to live or eat a certain way. You don't even have to say it's for your skin. We're not all just eating healthy for our skin, right? It's for our entire bodies, and for our happiness and well-being.

Also, I miss you Eddie! I'm sorry we haven't talked in a while. I've been swamped :[

Thank you Ica! And thanks all! I didn't have time to read all, but I read this one first then some.

And Necro, I hope you find the dream girl! I am sure you will.

I miss you, too! I've been really busy since i have a part-time job and I am a full-time student.

You're not swamped! I still <3 you. ^_^;; You're the one who don't want to to talk :P

Edited by EddieE

I dont have any experience with this yet since i dont eat healthy for a long time. But I think it can work. Some people will be anoying (just eat this, why dont you eat bread etc - you explain - she ignores etc...) Some just keep on eating their stuff and let you do your thing. And some might even get intrested. But I wouldnt try to kinda force her into eating your way. And dont do one hour speeches with lots of knowledge in them. Just start with I eat like this to be healthy. If she further questiones just awnser as simple as possible. I think thats the best way to go.

Just try to get a girl, wont harm if it doesnt work right. (well only a little bit maybe, but that means you had fun with her and it was worth it...)

Thanks! Some people thinks my diet is gross, etc.. they're wrong, but what ever!

:confused:hey why worry about that? don't you think when you meet someone and you have a special bond with her she won't care and hey you can teach her how to eat healthy maybe she'll like it and you 2 will be in the same diet.

i too eat really healthy and i have the same problem , now that i eat so healthy and have a really strict diet i'm thinking of how my dating life is going to be. what if a guy asks me out for coffee or even worse ice cream!

when you least expect you'll find your special girl you'll see

take care and good luck with your diet